Vilas county trails - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-25-2019, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Sled: 15'ZR8000 LXR, 74 Panther
Vilas county trails

Trails are officially closed

Owning a Thundercat is like having a totally hot wife..... All of your friends want to see it, feel it and check it out..... They all want to know what it is like to ride it, but if they only knew how much time and money it takes to keep one up, they would call you a fool!

Seen in a DOO forum

"Of all the 850 vs Sidewinders/Thundercat/ZR 9000's; you are the first I have ever heard that beat one. I know the 850 is strong but it's down 30 hp from the turbo sleds.
I have a low slung fully built( by a well know engine builder) 3 cylinder 800 cc that made multiple dyno pulls over 200 hp on a calibrated Land and Sea dyno and I barely pull my buddy on his stock Thundercat. And I do have video."

Things on NASA headphones that are not good;
"That supposed to be like that?" "What the hell was that?" "Did you just pee in your spacesuit"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum > ATV & Snowmobile Trail Reports > Trail Conditions and Regional Information > US Conditions/Reports > Wisconsin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in