3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  ucop27 
#1 ·
Providing the snow keeps coming??

Sat a.m.??

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Mike.....it's all open when there is a ton of snow naughty

I'm gonna keep an eye on how much snow is lost today. Why can't it ever get cold and stay cold. It never fails....it takes a week to build up a good amount of snow, then one stinken day to loose it all. :angry:

#6 ·
I thought trails doesn't open untill Dec 15th or 21st something like that. You guys might want to check it out before breaking the law and making us look bad and possible losing trails too.

Just double check before you head out.

Later,
Dusty

#8 ·
Dusty, thats the southern part of NYS. Tug Hill and Old Forge area starts this weekend since hunting season is all over. Its legal in most parts of Tug Hill.

Grooming What Mike, they can't have that much snow, can they??

#11 ·
mmmmm, itching very badly over here. Wish I knew what was in store for the next week. I may sit this weekend out but don't think I will wait much more. Hopefully we won't have too. Ucop keep me in mind shoot me messages when your planning on going up.

#12 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WNYCatRider @ Dec 7 2006, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ucop keep me in mind shoot me messages when your planning on going up.[/b]
I am not going up this weekend, I have stuff to do, like finish putting my daughters 120 back together. I will keep you in mind, I have upgraded my trailer :super_happy: so we (and a friend or 2) can go together instead of seperately.

#14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ucop27 @ Dec 7 2006, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WNYCatRider @ Dec 7 2006, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ucop keep me in mind shoot me messages when your planning on going up.[/b]
I am not going up this weekend, I have stuff to do, like finish putting my daughters 120 back together. I will keep you in mind, I have upgraded my trailer :super_happy: so we (and a friend or 2) can go together instead of seperately.
[/b][/quote]
Upgraded your trailer to fit more sleds?? Please, I gotta hear how you did this. I'm not gonna have to follow you up there and pick up and sleds that fall off, am I?? :tongue_nana:

#15 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Dec 8 2006, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slowgoer @ Dec 6 2006, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was told they went out this am??

Pick my ass up Sun am after the next round tonite -Fri 1-2 ft possible !![/b]
Saw your letter in the latest snowblower mag. :yo_sup:
[/b][/quote]

I take it you don't like the mag?? I dunno

#17 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (05F7efisnopro @ Dec 8 2006, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Mike, I didn't forget you either... Once they get some snow up there and some good base. We'll have to make a day of it agin.. Get some guys for a mid-week ride again.[/b]

Cool man I look forward to it !! Got the big zlr out today for a rip,it will prob go on sale soon. This is most likely my last season till the hips get fixed...may even be a one or two trip season ,Doc has forbidden riding!! LOL SUX

I'll be back !!

Attachments

#18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slowgoer @ Dec 8 2006, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Dec 8 2006, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
No i like the mag. Was just being silly. :lol:

#19 ·
[/quote]
Upgraded your trailer to fit more sleds?? Please, I gotta hear how you did this. I'm not gonna have to follow you up there and pick up and sleds that fall off, am I?? :tongue_nana:
[/quote]

Ron your killing me, I think you have had one 2 many pain pills :sos: , I bought a new trailer then found out the Explorer was not enough, so I went out and found a really clean low mileage Expedition.

Attachments

#21 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Dec 8 2006, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slowgoer @ Dec 8 2006, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Dec 8 2006, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
No i like the mag. Was just being silly. :lol:
[/b][/quote]

Oh Cool !!

#22 ·
Dan, is that a 3 or 4 place you have there? If I'm still hauling sleds up to Tug Hill in order to ride, I may upgrade soon. These 2 place trailers aren't made to haul sleds a whole bunch of miles a year. Good thing Craig bought a 2 place enclosed this year. At least it'll give my trailer some rest, when we swap driving up to Tug hill.

#23 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snowman @ Dec 9 2006, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dan, is that a 3 or 4 place you have there? If I'm still hauling sleds up to Tug Hill in order to ride, I may upgrade soon. These 2 place trailers aren't made to haul sleds a whole bunch of miles a year. Good thing Craig bought a 2 place enclosed this year. At least it'll give my trailer some rest, when we swap driving up to Tug hill.[/b]
Its a 718 3 place, but from what I understand you can fit 4 sleds in there if you put 2 in backwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.