Electric start - 2007 F1000 - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum
F Chassis 2007- ?? Also known as the Twin Spar chassis.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-04-2016, 07:17 PM Thread Starter

Sled: 99 T-Cat and 07-F1000
06-07 Mileage: 300
2007 Mileage: 300
Electric start - 2007 F1000

Hi folks. I bought a 2007 F1000 sno pro brand new. I was told electric start was not an option. But I have seen plenty of them for sale (used) with electric start over the years. So was/is there a kit? I've always been told no.

Also there is a 2007 F1000 locally being parted out and yup it has electric start. I called and asked the seller about the electric start option and he has no idea about the history of the sled. He only recently bought it to part out. What parts do I need? I know the starter, the starter bracket, the battery, the battery tray, the ring gear, the ignition (where the key goes). What about the wiring? Would it be the same? I'm just guessing these parts from my limited knowledge on electric start set ups. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. Think snow!

Ps - would the ignition switch be the same on an electric start vs a non electric start? I think this owner told me he doesn't have the key or switch. Thanks again.

Last edited by watchdog; 12-04-2016 at 07:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum > Snowmobiles > Arctic Cat Snowmobiles > F Chassis 2007- ??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode