2020 Arctic Cats - Page 4 - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat News This section contains news that relates to both Arctic Cat as well as ArcticChat.com. Front page news will go in this section and so only Administrators or Moderators may start new threads in this section.

53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 07:52 AM

Sled: 2014 7000 Crosstour, 2016 6000 Crosstrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Guess you don't understand that cat will be moving sleds dealer to dealer, just as car dealers do.
Krom, your point is good, except I don't know of a new car dealer that has a 3-4 year old new car in its inventory. This moving of sleds will come at a costs; either to the dealer losing the sled or gaining it...or the factory if AC/Textron is agreeing to cover the costs (not likely). Also, don't forget...these are non-2020 sleds in year 2020. The day you trailer that 2017 off the lot, you have a 3 year old snowmobile, plain and simple.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 08:04 AM

Sled: 2017 ZR 6000 RS and 2016 ZR 4000 RR.
I believe Cats short term pain is to have long term sustainability. Like it or Not... This year is the "pain". I think its smart on them to try and correct the issue. You cant have 3-4 year old sleds sitting in inventory.

Krom, what more info can you provide about the ctec2. The changes they have provided. Will it run with the 850's and also what is the true hp, to be reported?
Fast 440 and CaptainCannon like this.
post #33 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 08:07 AM
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Thanked 1,061 Times in 933 Posts
07-08 Mileage: 2 few
06-07 Mileage: ^^^^
Quote:
Guess you don't understand that cat will be moving sleds dealer to dealer, just as car dealers do.
Just like they did back between 2003-20_?

You get this, I get this, anyone thatís dealt with this in years past gets this, heck, even Greg B knows of this, just always seems to be one that doesnít, or doesnít want to listen to fact of reality.

Great comments along the way.
Krom and doorfx like this.

Who, me?! Don't listen to me.... (I don't know anything, evidently...)

Quote:
If it's cnote approved it will work good
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonoBBD View Post
That is freeking sick man........
Don
0637-185: '99 Sno-Pro APV (guide and button) update kit p/n...
0637-186: '99 Sno-Pro APV superseded valve inserts update kit p/n...
https://www.arcticchat.com/forum/z-z...tml?highlight=

http://www.randakksblog.com/more-on-...fear-the-corn/

"Arctic Chat is not affiliated with Arctic Cat Inc. in any way, shape or form. We are an enthusiast site run by fans."

(Are you experiencing issues with your local dealer? Feel free to call Cat Consumer Complaint @ 218-681-8558)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 09:05 AM

Garage
Sled: 2014 ZR 8000 Sno Pro RR
Is there any way to shop this vast inventory of unsold sleds without a crystal ball? If it were such a focus to sell NOS there would be a list compiled of what was available and some sort of pricing, stands to reason anyhow. I am in the market in the next 12 months at this point but still pinning down what I want to get too, still always looking though.
post #35 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 11:09 AM

Sled: 2017 ZR 6000 RS and 2016 ZR 4000 RR.
Dealers can do dealer searches or call Cat directly.
C-note likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to agentjax For This Useful Post:
C-note (02-25-2019)
post #36 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 11:42 AM

Garage
Sled: 2014 ZR 8000 Sno Pro RR
Again, you must know what you want to call a dealer, because that is the first question they will ask you. I used to be in Sales/engineering, I don't want to be sold, I want to shop.
post #37 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 07:42 PM

Garage
Sled: 15'ZR8000 LXR, 74 Panther
Quote:
No, guess you don't understand, your insults to me in public sure don't help a guy buying a new sled from Arctic Cat, a company you represent. I sure don't know why , you as a sales person would stoop to this level to insult somebody continuously that wants to buy a product you your self represent, I really I don't know. There's a sales person I once knew that passed away many years ago had a great saying, "you can attract a lot more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" Might wanna think about that Trevor. Tell you what, here's how it works, you apologize for all this hate and insults you seem to have for me, an Arctic Cat potential customer and I'll go the extra mile and forget about it all buy a new one, you don't, then you've shown just how shallow of a person you are and I'll go elsewhere. Other than that I don't know how to help you.

Owning a Thundercat is like having a totally hot wife..... All of your friends want to see it, feel it and check it out..... They all want to know what it is like to ride it, but if they only knew how much time and money it takes to keep one up, they would call you a fool!

Seen in a DOO forum

"Of all the 850 vs Sidewinders/Thundercat/ZR 9000's; you are the first I have ever heard that beat one. I know the 850 is strong but it's down 30 hp from the turbo sleds.
I have a low slung fully built( by a well know engine builder) 3 cylinder 800 cc that made multiple dyno pulls over 200 hp on a calibrated Land and Sea dyno and I barely pull my buddy on his stock Thundercat. And I do have video."

Things on NASA headphones that are not good;
"That supposed to be like that?" "What the hell was that?" "Did you just pee in your spacesuit"
post #38 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 07:48 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-note View Post
Just like they did back between 2003-20_?

You get this, I get this, anyone thatís dealt with this in years past gets this, heck, even Greg B knows of this, just always seems to be one that doesnít, or doesnít want to listen to fact of reality.

Great comments along the way.
No Rusty I hear you and I know that , understand that thats is normal dealer practice and I "get it". And I do listen.

But I don't respect someone that sells a product that insults publicly, constantly (for some reason) someone thats a prospective buyer for a company that's having problems. Even when this company is having problems he just can't stop this stuff. I'm looking, have a couple to look at may buy one of them but still lot of time till spring. But i don't need to be talked to like this guy does, never degraded him ever.

Owning a Thundercat is like having a totally hot wife..... All of your friends want to see it, feel it and check it out..... They all want to know what it is like to ride it, but if they only knew how much time and money it takes to keep one up, they would call you a fool!

Seen in a DOO forum

"Of all the 850 vs Sidewinders/Thundercat/ZR 9000's; you are the first I have ever heard that beat one. I know the 850 is strong but it's down 30 hp from the turbo sleds.
I have a low slung fully built( by a well know engine builder) 3 cylinder 800 cc that made multiple dyno pulls over 200 hp on a calibrated Land and Sea dyno and I barely pull my buddy on his stock Thundercat. And I do have video."

"That supposed to be like that?" "What the hell was that?" "Did you just pee in your spacesuit"
post #39 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 07:55 PM

Garage
Sled: 16 Bearcat XT, 06 T660 TT, 05 S/Cat 600
ATV: 03 400 4x4 auto FIS, 05 300 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudasitgets View Post
No, guess you don't understand, your insults to me in public sure don't help a guy buying a new sled from Arctic Cat, a company you represent. I sure don't know why , you as a sales person would stoop to this level to insult somebody continuously that wants to buy a product you your self represent, I really I don't know. There's a sales person I once knew that passed away many years ago had a great saying, "you can attract a lot more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" Might wanna think about that Trevor. Tell you what, here's how it works, you apologize for all this hate and insults you seem to have for me, an Arctic Cat potential customer and I'll go the extra mile and forget about it all buy a new one, you don't, then you've shown just how shallow of a person you are and I'll go elsewhere. Other than that I don't know how to help you.
Man, somebody needs to take a pill or two. I see no hate or insults in this thread at all other than yours. We've had words before and I know you don't like me and I don't care what YOU think about me. All I see is a "mad at everyone else" person behind your posts. And don't think that you're going to get an apology from me for this post. People have put up with your BS too long.
Have a wonderful evening, if that's possible for you.

Current Sled rides
2005 Sabercat 600 EFI LX
2006 T660 Turbo Touring
2016 Bearcat 2000XT

Past Sled rides
1993 Pantera 550 EFI
1980 El Tigre 6000

Current ATV rides
2005 A/C 300 manual 4x4
RTR Bushings & shock bushings
Motobatt Battery

2003 A/C 400 auto 4x4 FIS
RTR Steerlites & Shock Bushings
Motobatt Battery
26" Kenda Bearclaw HTR's

Past ATV rides
2003 A/C 400 manual ACT 4x4
post #40 of 74 Old 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 660catman View Post
Man, somebody needs to take a pill or two. I see no hate or insults in this thread at all other than yours. We've had words before and I know you don't like me and I don't care what YOU think about me. All I see is a "mad at everyone else" person behind your posts. And don't think that you're going to get an apology from me for this post. People have put up with your BS too long.
Have a wonderful evening, if that's possible for you.
660, I'm not at all mad at you or anyone else here, and don't need an apology from you. You never ever insulted me at all. have a good one

Seen in a DOO forum

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum > ArcticChat.com News > Arctic Cat News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode