2020 Arctic Cats - Page 2 - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat News This section contains news that relates to both Arctic Cat as well as ArcticChat.com. Front page news will go in this section and so only Administrators or Moderators may start new threads in this section.

53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Sled: ZR8000 C-Tec 2
They are looking at the product in the field, and trying to clear the pipeline. Only building what is needed, and moving existing inventory from dealers that have it, to those who can sell it.

There are still a lot of dealers buried in machines because of the order requirements in the past. The old cat would force these dealers to order even more sleds by offering to pay the interest on their current inventory.

Neither the 3000, or 7000 where good selling machines, and I'd bet there is more than a years supply of 7000's already sitting on dealers lots (we sold more ZR 8000's in the last 2 seasons, than all years and versions of 7000's combined). If you want one you'll have no trouble getting one, or any other model (except possibly 19 9000's as they cut production on them)
Fast 440 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krom For This Useful Post:
favoritos (02-24-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 06:51 PM

Garage
Sled: 15'ZR8000 LXR, 74 Panther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Neither the 3000, or 7000 where good selling machines, and I'd bet there is more than a years supply of 7000's already sitting on dealers lots (we sold more ZR 8000's in the last 2 seasons, than all years and versions of 7000's combined). If you want one you'll have no trouble getting one, or any other model (except possibly 19 9000's as they cut production on them)
You know what, thats funny because I just checked every dealer in this area
Wilsons, Palmyra Wi
Country Cat, Sauk Mn
Road Track & Trail (where I bought my 8000) Big Bend Wi
Eklands , Oshkosh Wi
Rock River Marina, Edgerton wi

And I found a grand total of 2, yes 2, 7000's at rock river, and thats it

Owning a Thundercat is like having a totally hot wife..... All of your friends want to see it, feel it and check it out..... They all want to know what it is like to ride it, but if they only knew how much time and money it takes to keep one up, they would call you a fool!

Seen in a DOO forum

"Of all the 850 vs Sidewinders/Thundercat/ZR 9000's; you are the first I have ever heard that beat one. I know the 850 is strong but it's down 30 hp from the turbo sleds.
I have a low slung fully built( by a well know engine builder) 3 cylinder 800 cc that made multiple dyno pulls over 200 hp on a calibrated Land and Sea dyno and I barely pull my buddy on his stock Thundercat. And I do have video."

Things on NASA headphones that are not good;
"That supposed to be like that?" "What the hell was that?" "Did you just pee in your spacesuit"
post #13 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudasitgets View Post
You know what, thats funny because I just checked every dealer in this area
Wilsons, Palmyra Wi
Country Cat, Sauk Mn
Road Track & Trail (where I bought my 8000) Big Bend Wi
Eklands , Oshkosh Wi
Rock River Marina, Edgerton wi

And I found a grand total of 2, yes 2, 7000's at rock river, and thats it

Are you actually going to buy one, or just looking for something to complain about? I can pretty much guarantee that if you where actually going to spend the money and buy one, you would be able to. Hell tell me what you want, and I'll give you a list of dealers that have one.

Did you ask them how many new ones they sold a year, or if they only sold them as leftovers with big discounts?

They where such a flop around here we haven't ordered a new one in several years.
C-note likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krom For This Useful Post:
2003F7CAT (02-26-2019), C-note (02-25-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:20 PM

Garage
Quote:
Are you actually going to buy one, or just looking for something to complain about??
Krom you wanna PM me and I'll gladly give you my serial number, the salesman I bought my 8000 from, and the phone number at Road Track and Trail and you can call them ands ask them if I "REALLY" bought one or if I'm "just kidding" or if I screw around finding something to complain about.

The last sled, I walked in and paid with cashiers check, and they loaded it in the trailer and I was out of there. Now if you want to sit here and accuse a potential buyer for a brand you also sell, that is on the fence between this and other brands you just keep up the accusations that I'm kidding and Arctic Cat will loose one more customer. This is absurd.

Companies having trouble, I'm in the market. and I get this.

Owning a Thundercat is like having a totally hot wife..... All of your friends want to see it, feel it and check it out..... They all want to know what it is like to ride it, but if they only knew how much time and money it takes to keep one up, they would call you a fool!

Seen in a DOO forum

"Of all the 850 vs Sidewinders/Thundercat/ZR 9000's; you are the first I have ever heard that beat one. I know the 850 is strong but it's down 30 hp from the turbo sleds.
I have a low slung fully built( by a well know engine builder) 3 cylinder 800 cc that made multiple dyno pulls over 200 hp on a calibrated Land and Sea dyno and I barely pull my buddy on his stock Thundercat. And I do have video."

"That supposed to be like that?" "What the hell was that?" "Did you just pee in your spacesuit"
post #15 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by guudasitgets View Post
Krom you wanna PM me and I'll gladly give you my serial number, the salesman I bought my 8000 from, and the phone number at Road Track and Trail and you can call them ands ask them if I "REALLY" bought one or if I'm "just kidding" or if I screw around finding something to complain about.

The last sled, I walked in and paid with cashiers check, and they loaded it in the trailer and I was out of there. Now if you want to sit here and accuse a potential buyer for a brand you also sell, that is on the fence between this and other brands you just keep up the accusations that I'm kidding and Arctic Cat will loose one more customer. This is absurd.

Companies having trouble, I'm in the market. and I get this.

you are bitching about no 7000's for 2020. Very few people ever buy, or have bought one, as both the 6 and 8 are far better sleds.
If you are serious about a 7, what one do you want, I'll give you a list of dealers that have one.
C-note, doorfx, 660catman and 1 others like this.
post #16 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:26 PM

Garage
Quote:
you are bitching about no 7000's for 2020. Very few people ever buy, or have bought one, as both the 6 and 8 are far better sleds.
If you are serious about a 7, what one do you want, I'll give you a list of dealers that have one.
No I'm bitching about your accusation to me that I'm "just kidding about buying one" now a nice public apology would smooth thing over seeing as you accused me of that in a public forum

And I don't want any list from you

Seen in a DOO forum

Last edited by guudasitgets; 02-24-2019 at 07:29 PM.
post #17 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Better chance of jesus walking into your house and giving you a new sled.

If you are serious about a 7000, or any other sled that they aren't making for 2020 let me find you one. But it looks to me like you are just looking for something to cry about.
Fast 440, C-note, doorfx and 2 others like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krom For This Useful Post:
2003F7CAT (02-26-2019), C-note (02-25-2019), Cat401 Team ArcticChat (02-26-2019)
post #18 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Better chance of jesus walking into your house and giving you a new sled.

If you are serious about a 7000, or any other sled that they aren't making for 2020 let me find you one. But it looks to me like you are just looking for something to cry about.
Let you find me one? after you talk that way to me?
Ok , we'll see about that, Don't know what your issue is. To sit make fun of someone looking for a new product you yourself sell is a hell of a way to do business. And no I'm not looking for something to cry about.

Seen in a DOO forum

post #19 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin

Administrator
Yup, offering to find you one is a real mean thing to do....
Honestly looks you're just looking to cry and get attention why else wouldn't you post what you are looking for??
C-note, 660catman and 2003F7CAT like this.
post #20 of 74 Old 02-24-2019, 07:51 PM

Garage
Quote:
Yup, offering to find you one is a real mean thing to do....
Honestly looks you're just looking to cry and get attention why else wouldn't you post what you are looking for??
No sir Your not offering to find me one, your accusing me of not even looking to buy and making fun of me at the same time. I'll find my sled without your help. Why would anyone want to ask someone that is making fun of them for help. Even asking for an apology was made light of. Thats fine, we'll see how this goes. I never made light of you at all, always looked at your advice. All you ever do to me is try to degrade. A prospective customer no less. Real good sales work!

Seen in a DOO forum

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum > ArcticChat.com News > Arctic Cat News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode