Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

04 F7 seat upgrade

14K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  joshuamccollum 
#1 ·
how hard is it to take a snopro seat and make it work on the F7?

like so Rockerdude

PLEASE tell me its doable, and not TOO difficult one it looks so sick and looks HELLA comfy thumbguy

See less See more
#3 ·
05-06 arnt high enough for my liking, iv sat on em before yes there higher and more comfy then my stock seat however id like it higher.

#6 ·
Iv been looking for a 05-06 seat but all i can find are green and black ones, if i could get an all black one id consider that route but no luck. Is there a way to gef the color off the seats? Like if i bought a green and black one could i get the green off somehow or is my only option getting it recovered?

#8 ·
How much was it? Ill have to check them out today after work.

#11 ·
03 04 firecat seat upgrade to sno pro 440

I am almost done with this task... Some guys made way more out of it than it has to be. It is not something anyone can do, but if your somewhat mechanical, it can be done with a good heat gun, and some good scissors, some razors, etc. I even used the stock seat support in the back and it looks great. I will post pics when I have it finished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.