NavbitArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Snowmobiles » Arctic Cat Snowmobiles » XFR/Firecat/Sabercat » ski covers to protect floor when not using dollies

XFR/Firecat/Sabercat Regular 128" XF / Firecat/Sabercat chassis

Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #1

ski covers to protect floor when not using dollies

hey all,

has anyone had experience with the sno-stuff ski boots or something similiar? the sno-stuff ad says exactly what i want.."easy to put on and take off."

yes, i do have the dollies for the garage floor at home, but in the winter my sled is at our house at a ski resort in the mountains and i use a big shed to store it. i thought the ski boots would help protect the floor and concrete in front of the shed. it's a big concrete ramp that goes to the shed door, so the dollies don't work too well. i do use a thick truck bed mat on the floor of the shed that the snowmobile sits on, and that has been working well, but the concrete shows some scratches.

since i just started snowmobiling last winter, i don't have a sled trailer...yet. luckily, i don't have to trailer it since we have plenty of riding near the ski resort. i have used my brand new aluminum quad trailer to haul it, but the last thing i want on my quad trailer are gouges from the sled. i thought the boots would help that too. i also use a thick truck mat on top of the trailer and that has saved the aluminum finish. thought the boots would be an extra protectant. any ideas??

2005 Sabercat 600 EFI LX
06raptorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #2

Sled: 04F7, 00TCat
ATV: Honda 4trax
2007 Mileage: 5
2006 Mileage: 10
Yeah they do work. I am not familiar with that exact brand though. I bought mine from HPE (High Performance Engineering). They are held on with a strap and save the floor and the carbide. Make sure they are wide enough to fit over the ski's that you have, thats the only heads up I have for you. Peace,beeler
beeler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beeler For This Useful Post:
06raptorgirl (10-18-2011)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Snowmobiles » Arctic Cat Snowmobiles » XFR/Firecat/Sabercat

Search tags for this page
arctic cat snowmobile ski boot protectors
snowmobile carbide covers
snowmobile ski boot protectors

snowmobile ski boots

snowmobile ski boots to protect floor

snowmobile ski cover boots
snowmobile ski covers to protect floor
snowmobile ski protector boots
snowmobile trailer floor protection
something to put on skis to protect garage floor
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.