Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Uni filter and Big Gun slip on

864 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Extended_Cry 
#1 ·
Hey guys im in the way to have my uni filter for my mudpro , i already have a big gun slip on the bike right now , since the uni has more airflow than the original air filter a fuel controller would be necessary considering these two mod? Thank!

#2 ·
Hey Extended_Cry. I have a 2013 700xt and put the HMF Pendland series exhaust and K&N airfilter on it. I noticed my top end decreased by 5 kph and it backfires when I let off the throttle. I went to my local shop to get a programmer and he said they didn't (HMF) make one for my machine. I called HMF and they also said they didn't make one. I was not impressed because when I bought the exhaust, nothing was said about it needing a programmer and now that I do, there is no support from HMF.

Any one out there have any ideas for a programmer?

thanks.

#3 ·
Dynojet

#4 ·
i have ordered a dolbeck ejk to be safe , coming with a base tune should be better than nothing

#5 ·
Did you look at the power commander 5 and an auto tune ?

#6 ·
Yep but price here in canada for a PCV and an autotune is about 700-800$, i know is a good option and a fantastic system but i dont plan doing anythings more on the engine ,for now i will give dolbeck a try with plug check should be enough with fine tune, thanks for the answer Doorfx

Reactions: doorfx
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.