UHMW Replacement Bushings "SteerLites & more"-Prices and How to Order - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum
NavbitArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Supporting Vendors » RTR Custom Fabrication » UHMW Replacement Bushings "SteerLites & more"-Prices and How to Order

RTR Custom Fabrication

Old 06-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
Sponsors

Sponsors
Sled: Black Plastic w/ Cat Green Runners
ATV: 2003 AC 400 Auto
Upper Front A-Arm Bushings with Caster mod (SteerLites) – replaces OEM # 0403-289, 0403-081 & 0403-207

Upper Front A-Arm Bushings w/o Caster mod – replaces OEM # 0403-289, 0403-081 & 0403-207

A-Arm Bushings: Upper / Lower Rear & Lower Front – replaces OEM # 0403-115, 0403-208 & 0403-409
(I also have these for the Prowler XTZ model with the Caster mod)

Old Style A-Arm Bushings & Sleeves: Upper / Lower Rear & Lower Front (Fits models with VIN# Ending in 224999 and Below)

A-Arm Bushings: Upper / Lower Front & Rear and are used on the 350, 366 and the 425 models– replaces OEM # 3313-112

Rear Knuckle Bushings – replaces OEM # 0403-283, 0403-032, 0403-206 & 3323-103

Shock Bushings– replaces OEM # 0604-310 (Old Style) & 0403-182 (Dbl. Bonded)

Shock Bushings– replaces OEM # 0603-955 (Prowlers & 07-up ATV lower rear)

Shock Sleeves – replaces OEM # 0403-028 and # 0404-116

WildCat Front A-arm Bushing Kit - replaces OEM # 0403-264

WildCat Trail Front/Rear A-arm & Knuckle Bushing Kit - replaces OEM # 0403-264

Shock Bushings:
The bushings are made of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. My bushings were designed intentionally to be a tight fit so as to eliminate slop that would initiate premature wear. With that said, you may need a press or vice to get them pressed in without damaging the bushings.

These bushings are a replacement for the stock bushings found on many Arctic Cat quads (part number 0604-310). Included in the kit are enough parts to fully replace all shock bushings on one (1) quad, which comes to a total of 16 pieces. PLEASE NOTE, if you own a 2007 or newer machine, your lower rear shock bushing is different than the rest of them. I have these bushings now available, so just be sure to let me know the year of your machine. The part number for that bushing is 0603-955.

On the 2007 and newer model where the double bonded bushings were OEM equipment, you will either need to remove the center metal sleeve from the stock bushing and reuse that with my bushings. Otherwise, you can buy these sleeves from your dealer or me (2.00/each...you'll need 6 of them for the 2007 and newer models and 8 of them for the 2006 and older models).
Steerlite bushings, A-Arm and Knuckle bushings

Much like the shock bushings, these are made of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. My bushings were designed intentionally to be a tight fit so as to eliminate slop that would initiate premature wear. With that said, you may need a press or vice to get them pressed in without damaging the bushings. If you have been riding on worn bushings, you may find that my bushings aren't as tight of fit as your mounting ears have wallowed out a bit. This isn't common, but has happened to a few folks. Some customers have fixed this by wrapping a piece of aluminum (most have used a pop/soda/beer can) around the bushing to take up the gap. Others have had the mounting ears milled out, then had a sleeve made and pressed back into the mount to bring them back to factory specifications.

Installation is as easy as removing your stock bushings and installing the new ones. No special tools are required beyond your basic array of sockets/wrenches to remove the mounting bolts and a hammer/mallet.

My "Steer Lite" bushings lighten your steering effort. They replace the stock front upper a-arm bushings. The amount of effort varies based on alignment, type of tire, PSI of air in tire, wheel offset, and whether a swaybar is used or not. Regardless of configuration, you will see an improvement. When installing these bushings, you will note that one has a thinner shoulder and one has a thicker shoulder. The thinner shouldered bushing faces the front and the thicker faces the rear. You are moving the a-arm forward on the frame.

SteerLite Install video link:

2016 Pricing

All prices are US Funds & include shipping!!!!

USA Customers:.
$45 will get you ONLY the front upper a-arm bushings with the caster mod built in (Steer Lites)
$75 will get you a full set of shock bushings. Make sure you include the year/model of your machine so as to get the proper bushings sent to you.
$165 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$235 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings
Owners of 350, 366, 400CR, 425 and 450 models.
$115 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings
$155 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings and Knuckle bushings
Owners of WildCat & WildCat X.
$95 will get you a full set of Front A-arm bushings
Owners of WildCat Trail
$165 will get you a full set of Front & Rear A-arms and Rear Knuckle bushings
Old Style A-arms/ Bushing & Sleeve
$15.00ea.or $165set
$230 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$300 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings

Canada Customers:
$60USD will get you ONLY the front upper a-arm bushings with the caster mod built in (Steer Lites)
$90USD will get you a full set of shock bushings. Make sure you include the year/model of your machine so as to get the proper bushings sent to you.
$185USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$255USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings
Owners of 350, 366, 400CR, 425 and 450 models.
$130USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings
$170USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings and Knuckle bushings
Owners of WildCat & WildCat X.
$110USD will get you a full set of Front A-arm bushings
Owners of WildCat Trail
$180USD will get you a full set of Front & Rear A-arms and Rear Knuckle bushings
Old Style A-arms/ Bushing & Sleeve
$17.50ea.or $175USDset
$255USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$325USDwill get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings

** I also offer the upper front a-arm bushings w/o the Caster mod "SteerLites" as a substitute for the same price.

All other Countries:
Please send me a PM for pricing. I do not charge you any more for shipping than it costs me. I will ship anywhere in the world.

Payment options:
** Paypal
** Credit/Debit cards- I just need you to PM me your email address and what you'd like to purchase and I'll send you the invoice. That invoice has a link which will allow you to pay with a credit/debit card using Paypal's secure server. I do not see any card information either...I just see the payment. You don't need to be a Paypal member/user.
Will usually ship within 1-3 business days (or sooner) of receiving cleared payment.USPS SHIPPING.
I cannot be responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

You can contact me by email at: rick59@mchsi.com
or by phone at: 260-414-9373

While there has been a great amount of hard work to make my bushings better than stock parts, these come with no warranty (expressed or implied). The user is responsible for any damage they may incur during installation or after installation of these bushings. If you have any issues/questions, just let me know. I have no reason to believe you will have any issues installing these. However, I do need to put that disclaimer out there. By purchasing these, you relinquish all rights to hold me responsible to any damage that may occur (it sounds like I'm making the bushings sound like crap, but it's just a disclaimer I have to put out there).
RTR CUSTOM FAB. or RickTheRocket is not responsible for any damage of any kind from these kits or custom installs. As the buyer of our products you are accepting the risks involved with operating modified ATVs.

Thanks for the interest, and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. It's something I take very seriously, and appreciate sincerely (even if you don't buy anything, the consideration is appreciated).

Thanks, Rick

Please use the link below to view my products, pricing and how to order them.
http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/rtr-custom-fabrication/

http://rtrcustomfab.webs.com/

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

Last edited by ricktherocket; 04-09-2016 at 11:05 PM.
ricktherocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #2

Sled: I Wish
ATV: 04 400 4x4 FIS
A piece of ready rod, some nuts and washers can also be used in place of a vice on any non-blind bushing installs, i dont believe any bushings on a cat are blind installs. Run the ready rod through, throw on 2 washers the same or larger than the bushing in question on either side, 2 nuts onto the ready rod and tighten together until bushing installed.. Definately use grease it will make the while process alot easier

http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/pinn...heap-easy.html

Should look similar to that but with bushings on either side instead of sleeve being pushed through.
Farrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #3

ATV: bomby 400
2006 Mileage: 1000
Talking

Just to say that i received today my bushings in France.

Excellent communication, very good packaging, shipping fast.

I can confirm that Rick refund you in case of lower shipping charges

and at least bushings seems much more better than originals parts.

Many thanks Rick.
tourret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #4

Sled: 94 zr580,2010 rmk, 2013 assault 800
ATV: 07 700 cat,06 500 cat,06 400 suzki eiger
the steerlite bushings are amazing i just got mine in today and put them on instantly and boy that was sure a big diffrence. Anyone looking to buy Rick is a very good guy to deal with, had fast and good comunication. and decent shipping speed to get to canada, id definetly buy another set
quader99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
Super Moderator

ArcticChat.com Moderator  
Super Moderator
Sled: 1999 ThunderCat. 2015 XF 8000 Limited.
10-11 Mileage: 1000+
09-10 Mileage: 1400+/_
08-09 Mileage: 1000+/_
ATV: 2009 Thundercat
2010 Mileage: 500+/-
2009 Mileage: 500+/-
2008 Mileage: 500+/-
2007 Mileage: 1000+/-
2006 Mileage: 968
Another product to add to my list.

MudPro Snorkels, Shocks/Springs and Axels
Speedwerx slip on
MTI Arched lower A-arms
AIRDAM 5+ Clutching
PC5
Gorilla Prop Shaft & HD Tie Rods
RTR Steer-Lite bushing kit
29.5" Termies on 14" Aluminum Crush Locks
Drilled and Pinned SLD
3.6 diffs with rear RDC billet cover
Burp Bottle Mod
3rd crankcase vent
Back Warn 3000 winch
AC Handle Bar/Thumb Warmers & Hand Guards
ProTaper Contour ATV Handle Bars
ROX Speed FX 3" Pivot Riser & aluminum dash
More coming soon.....
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #6

do we just email you to order these bushings i would like to get a set for tcat
lazzaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
Sponsors

Sponsors
 Quote: Originally Posted by lazzaro View Post
do we just email you to order these bushings i would like to get a set for tcat
Yes, you can email me your order at rick59@mchsi.com

Payment options:
** Paypal

** Credit/Debit cards- I just need you to PM me your email address and what you'd like to purchase and I'll send you the invoice. That invoice has a link which will allow you to pay with a credit/debit card using Paypal's secure server. I do not see any card information either...I just see the payment. You don't need to be a Paypal member/user.
Will usually ship within 1-3 business days (or sooner) of receiving cleared payment. I use USPS PRIORITY MAIL.
I cannot be responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #8
Sponsors

Sponsors
First I would like to say "Thanks" to all of you that have bought my bushings but business has been very busy and I have sold out of all the SteerLites and only have a few sets of the other bushings at this time. I recently took a postmaster job at other office and I'm stuck working 6 days a week at the post office right now along with the lift kits and my woodworking business it's going to be impossible for me to get in the shop to make anymore until what looks like the first week of January. I will have more ready to ship the second week of January 2013.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"
The Following User Says Thank You to ricktherocket For This Useful Post:
Jimmy (04-20-2013)
Old 04-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #9
Sponsors

Sponsors
 Quote: Originally Posted by mikeexplorer View Post
Would you consider making a set for the 366 models? The OEM ones do not seem to hold up too well, I have to change them again.

Mike

I now have these bushings in stock and ready to ship.
These are replacements for part# 3313-112 that are used on the 350, 366, 425 and 450 models.

A full set of A-arm bushings only (24 total) will cost $115 shipped in the US or $125 shipped to Canada.
A full set of A-arm and Knuckle bushings (32 total) will cost $155 shipped in the US or $165 shipped to Canada.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

Last edited by ricktherocket; 04-18-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #10
Sponsors

Sponsors
WildCat & WildCat Trail Bushings

Pictures and Prices of WildCat & WildCat Trail Bushing Kits posted above.

These kits are also in stock and ready to ship!

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Supporting Vendors » RTR Custom Fabrication

Search tags for this page

0604-310

2014 arctic cat wildcat trail 700 rear bushings
a arm bushings parts number 0403-038 # 0403-032
arctic cat 425 nylon bushing
arctic cat a arm bushing kits
arctic cat steer lite bushings
arctic cat wildcat trail bushings

rtr custom fab

where can you buy atv arctic cat bushings in halifax
wildcat trail a arm bushings
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.