Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

2012 Prowler xtz 1000

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jwfordracing 
#1 ·
Where is the best place to find accessories for my Prowler? I'm looking to get a stereo and sound bar, doors, windshield and a top. I've found the windshield and doors on ebay but have had little success for the stereo or sound bar. Any suggestions?

#2 ·
I think a lot of people are having the same issue ive heard.the market is just starting for accessories. Unfortunately I dont have any suggestions other than maybe sidebysidestuff.com, sidebysidesports.com, or rocky mountian.

On another note I see your name is some association with Ford Racing. My family has sold Ford since the 1920s and grew up in the dragracing scene. Ive heard of the jw automotive and I am a big fan of the gt40/le mans racing team. Any relation??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I didn't realize the market was just getting started on accessories. I'm not too familiar with arctic cat. I'm a yamaha fan. No no relationship, just a Ford fanatic.

#4 ·
Cat has lots of accessories. Try the wildcat/prowler forum. There is more info there for the sxs's

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.