NavbitArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Side by Sides » Prowler » Prowler Fender Flares P/N Here!

Prowler ArcticCat Prowler Forum. Contains all discussions for ArticCat SideXSides / UTVs.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #1

ATV: XTZ Baja-Desert Racer
On one of the topics, someone asked about the Arctic Cat Fender Flares shown in the Prowler Brochure.
I contacted my dealer rep and he made a few calls to the corp. people. They said not listing the flares was an oversight and thank everyone for noticing.
The part number for the flares are 1436-074 and list price is $199.95 per set of 4.
They are currently in stock at the A/C warehouse...

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 6.75inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 18 inches travel, UTVCrap fabrication and bending
Looking for sponsors...
Darryl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-15-2008, 12:27 PM   #2

ATV: 2008 Arctic Cat Prowler XT-M-4 Camo
2007 Mileage: 500
2006 Mileage: 600
Can you post a pic, I looked at the whole 08 catalog online but found no picture as someone else said they found.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GunRunner @ Feb 15 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
 Quote:
Can you post a pic, I looked at the whole 08 catalog online but found no picture as someone else said they found.[/b]
I can't find any online pics GunRunner, but if you go to your local A/C dealer, it's on page 10 of the 2008 Prowler Brochure (The brochure p/n is 4084-054).

Arctic Cat Prowler Desert Race XTZ: ITP BajaCross tires on ITP Beadlocks, Beard Super TZ Seats, Crowe 5pt harnesses, King Off-Road Racing Shocks, Custom Racing Chassis with 6.75inch longer wheelbase, +5 Suspension set at 18 inches travel, UTVCrap fabrication and bending
Looking for sponsors...
Old 02-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #4

thanks I need some bad, I will check it out, if anybody can find a pic it would be great, cant go to my dealer till next week.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #5

Here, I took a pic of the brochure page, hope this comes through okay...

Looking for sponsors...
Old 02-15-2008, 01:01 PM   #6

I have two sets on order and by this time next week will have a set installed on my XTX. I'll take pics and give a report on the fit and finish then...

Looking for sponsors...
Old 02-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #7

ATV: Arctic Cat 500 Auto and 08 Prowler
2007 Mileage: 200
2006 Mileage: 25
They look they`ll help with mud a little,but I already ripped my back lower fender off once so I sure don`t need anything to stick out even further.Thinking about taking the lower fenders off alltogether.

2008 Prowler 650 with overhead gun rack,custom windshield,viper mx4000 winch with receiver hitch to mount winch in front or back and audiotube,27" mudlite XTR`S
gto_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #8

I think they may help to protect the bodywork from brush though and also serve to cover the tires better when wheel spacers or long travel suspensions are used.

Looking for sponsors...
Old 02-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #9

I ordered a set a few minutes ago, I think they will do good, I dont try and stick my prowler where it wont fit, and Im tired of my bighorns on the 108 ss wheels throwing mud all over me. Thanks darryl, I saw them in a video arctic cat has on the home website but you could only see part of them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Side by Sides » Prowler

Search tags for this page
2008 aticcat prowler fenders
arctic cat 1436-074

arctic cat prowler fender flares

arctic cat prowler wheel flares
arctic cat prowler xtz fender flare
fender flares for prowler
prowler fender
prowler fender covers
prowler fender flares
prowler flares
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.