Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

XF9000 Cross Country Snow Check

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  stadt11 
#1 ·
I just snow checked a 2017 XF9000 Cross Country, but I am unclear on one thing. Does this come with the full wrap around bumper like the 8000 Cross Country? Also does anyone have an opinion on the Proclimb skis vs the procross skis? Mostly for trail riding.

#2 ·
The Pro Climb skis look like a decent option for trails. Mostly a new ski for this segment. They have a deeper keel. The skis are wider. It might not be an option if width of the sled comes into play.

I would check with your dealer on the better bumper. Cat does not show that on their specs with the normal HC build.

Things do change sometimes before production. LE vs. SP, etc, make for many different builds.

#3 ·
two different body styles and pictures don't show it having one, you'd get a better answer from your dealer which will most likely talk to Cat, and as previously mentioned the design may change slightly before delivery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.