Diagnosis needed - ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum

Procross - Proclimb Chassis General Discussion General talk regarding 2012 & newer

Old 01-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #1

Diagnosis needed

PATIENT -

2015 xf6000 Cross Country 1200 miles @43 hrs

HISTORY/SYMPTOMS -

At 600 miles sled went down on one cylinder dealer diagnosed bad injector and replaced.

At 1100 miles P0146 alarm comes on (exhaust temp sensor) rode rest of day with alarm code up. Towards end of day gauge cluster starts to turn on and off intermittently. Stopped sled and restarted and gauge cluster appears to be fine. Did notice however that fuel gauge level indicator would change position occasionally.

Replaced exhaust sensor and alarm goes away. Went for a ride but still notice fuel gauge is sometimes Inaccurate. All the sudden sled loses power and gauge cluster is dead along with lights. Sled will barely run. I limp along trying to get to truck. Gauge cluster comes back on after several minutes but now getting alarm code P1646 and sled still barely running. I Stop for several minutes and restart sled, alarm code is cleared and sled is running better. I Start down the trail and notice the coolant temperature start to creep up. Coolant temp gets really hot +200 degrees but rear exchanger is only mildly warm. Now the sled is overheating. I have no idea what is wrong....Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
danny.lunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Snowmobiles » Arctic Cat Snowmobiles » Procross - Proclimb Chassis General Discussion