Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

RS 6000 - ZR 6000 R XC cross country

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  beecj0 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if the RS 6000 share the same new tunnel (front and rear cooling system ) as the new ZR 6000 R XC cross country.

#4 · (Edited)
The 16 RXC and the reg production sleds are near identical. Many, if not all of the 14-17 parts will interchange. The 17 RXC is a little different for sure. How different remains to be seen. Im hoping Its "new tunnel" is just a different part number for the extra rivet hole or two required for the new cooler. Have you had the chance to see the RXC first hand yet? Have you had an up close look at them? If so, how is the tunnel different?

#9 ·
some confusion

I guess there is some miscommunication here. The post was about the chassis. I may be way off, but I was thinking the skid and a-arms didn't make the chassis. I was asking if anyone had seen the tunnel/bulkhead, as this is what I have always considered "the chassis". Am I wrong? As far as the other parts, they will bolt on/in with basic hand tools. I also have a couple 16 RXCs and earlier regular production procross sleds. I would like to see the 17s in person before I will say for sure that they are different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.