Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Arctic Cat Firecat F7 Vs Polaris Dragon 700

10K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  chrisac86 
#1 ·
Which Would you prefer. arctic Cat F7 or Polaris Dragon 700

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
depends what your looking for... speed, comfort, handling. speed wise the f7 takes it, and in my opinion the f7 is more comfortable to ride, mainly because i don't like the seat on the poo. since i haven't had a lot of seat time on a iq, i can't say its better in the handling department because i don't have enough info to back that up. but i will say this. for my money i have been very satisfied with the firecat but if the 800 does come out next year in the 121 platform i will be taking a look at it.

#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (groaty @ Feb 1 2008, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
depends what your looking for... speed, comfort, handling. speed wise the f7 takes it, and in my opinion the f7 is more comfortable to ride, mainly because i don't like the seat on the poo. since i haven't had a lot of seat time on a iq, i can't say its better in the handling department because i don't have enough info to back that up. but i will say this. for my money i have been very satisfied with the firecat but if the 800 does come out next year in the 121 platform i will be taking a look at it.[/b]
So Overall what is the standings like on handling you would perfer the F7, which one goes faster?

#5 ·
f7 is definatley faster than a 700 dragon. i've raced a few with mine and its no contest. the 600ho clean fire gave more of a fight than the dragon did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.