Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Lift

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  BlackE85Cat 
#1 ·
Best lift kit for a 2009 MudPro 700? Thanks for your opinions in advance.

#2 ·
I've been looking at a 3" from Highlifter. I have not heard good, bad or otherwise about it tho.

#3 ·
I've heard Highlifter isn't very good. Rick the Rocket told me to contact MudTechInc about their lifts but good luck getting them to call or email you back.

#5 ·
I talked to Nick today. Thanks Rick

#7 ·
Yea he was very helpful. He has a buddy with a zuki cat that he is going to try to fab a diff brace off of. I'm about to buy another 08 700efi zuki cat this weekend. Lol. He said he'd have the 1 1/2 inch lifts in stock next week. Wish I could find a 1 1/2 flex lift. Anyways I appreciate all your help, I'll be hitting get you up for some bushings in a few weeks.

#8 ·
I currently have a 3" lift on my cat but was wondering if anyone knew of any bigger lifts? I need more! Such as an 8" maybe at reasonable prices. I know Catvos makes a 6" but it's $3500 0_o I've heard about a member on this forum making an 8" and 10"....anyone know who that might be? Thanks!

#10 ·
Oh I completely understand you have to pay to play but it seems a bit ridiculous seeing as how I can buy a 6 inch lift for my Wildcat for $1800

#12 ·
I'm going for serious ground clearance for really deep mud and ponds. Yeah catvos does go up to 10" but the gorilla lift kits do too and they are way cheaper than catvos. Catvos wants $3500 for 6" lift and gorilla wants $2000 for a 10" lift. Big difference in price is what I'm getting at and I feel if you go with catvos your mainly paying for a brand name cause I just don't see a lift for an atv costing more than a lift for a side x side.

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks- I'll look at the gorilla.

I think if you're gonna race I'd stay at 6" or less, put your money into beadlocks and big skinnies.

Just went to gorillas website. They do t offer a big lift for Arctic cats. Back to catvos. Not many people are demanding a big lift for ac- that's why there aren't many made, and the price is high.

Supply and command, the way she goes...

#15 ·
#14 ·
Haha I would spend money on bead locks and skinnies but I already have them. I'm just going to go with the gorilla 10" lift and call it a day. My bike is built for mud racing but I don't do too much racing. More into finding a good mud hole and having fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.