Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Hello !

757 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ricktherocket 
#1 ·
I have been coming here for some time and finally decided to join in. Who knows I might get an education here about my machine. Currently I have a 2007 650 h1 FIS Red with about 1200 miles on it. I got it when it was 2 years old with 460 miles on it and it has been my snow plowing machine and general get around ever since. Looking forward to interacting with you folks here and reading interesting posts.:super_happy:

#2 ·
Welcome !! Glad you signed up

#3 ·
Where in east central MN are ya from? I'm in St. Cloud and am always looking for more people to ride with.

#4 ·
Welcome!!! RockerdudeI just sold my 07 650 I had for many years. I will miss it! One free mod I never did was reclock the secondary. I think its in a pinned section. Saves a few hundred over a clutch kit. I also did a steering mod with shims, and a sponsor here sells modded bushings to make it steer just a tad easier. Have fun !!Cat happy

#5 ·
Just a little??? I thought the different bushings helped a ton! I had some made locally. That was before Rick was making them, or Sanny. And Diesel if ya want I made a tool for doing the secondary re-clocking. Not too bad of a job but sometimes it helps to have 4 hands instead of 2.

#6 ·
My "Steer Lite" bushings lighten your steering effort. They replace the stock front upper a-arm bushings. The amount of effort varies based on alignment, type of tire, PSI of air in tire, wheel offset, and whether a swaybar is used or not. Regardless of configuration, you will see an improvement. When installing these bushings, you will note that one has a thinner shoulder and one has a thicker shoulder. The thinner shouldered bushing faces the front and the thicker faces the rear. You are moving the a-arm forward on the frame.*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.