The topic is located here.
I just completed replacing all four of my bearings using the ideas in this topic. I do not have an impact wrench so I went with a 24 inch breaker bar. I gave the hub nut a shot of WD-40 and let it sit a few min. then used the breaker bar to break it loose. (after removing the cotter pin of course) Practically had to stand on the thing to break them loose but I figure the years of rust and crud probably contributed to it. (I broke an 18 inch breaker bar, so I went for the 24 inch one)
I had no issues removing the C-clips holding the bearings in. I did as the topic said and put the new bearings in the freezer. Using the 30mm socket I pounded out the old bearing. (Like Sanny, I have no press either) I cleaned the inside of the hub with some scotch-brite and gave it a light coat of WD-40. Grabbed the new bearing and quickly placed it in position. I tapped it in flush with a hammer and small piece of wood as to not mar up the new bearing. Then placed the old bearing on top of the new one and tapped it down seating it. I did not heat up the hub but that probably would have worked as well, but in my case, they went in pretty good without getting jammed.
I don't also have a torque wrench so I just tightened the hub nut good until the hole lined up and put a new cotter pin in place. I figured it shouldn't loosen up anyway since the cotter will keep it in place.
I purchased OEM bearings, $35 each from the dealer. I figure with the long life I got out of them (4,000 miles of NEPA terrain) I wasn't messing with aftermarket ones.