Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Dirt Wheels....finally!

763 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  arcticcat or die 
#1 ·
I know I said before that i was not going to buy another dirtwheels magazine but i seen a prowler XTZ1000. They had it up against a new Kawasaki Teryx 750 Sport. FINALLY they give Arctic Cat a good review and credit for an awesome "Trophy Truck of UTV's". They love the growl and power of the T-Cat powerplant,and some of the little things like cup holders and speedo...BUT they actually complained about the Prowler having GC issues with the standard hitch bottoming out AND little pebbles flying off the rear tires and banging off of the metal nerf bars, said they were so annyoed they had to remove them a few days into the testing slaphappy . In the 500ft. drag race the Prowler would spank the Teryx by at least 10 lengths every time Rockerdude . Even though they could not choose an "overall winner" they are getting better with some of their Arctic Cat product reviews.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.