Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

What did you do with your Cat Today

745K views 7K replies 576 participants last post by  jorciani57 
#1 ·
Today i moved cattle from one pasture to another. Then i decided when i got home from work i would go play in the creek. Now i need to get the pressure washer out woot

As for Saturday i plan on loading a bunch of fencing supplies on to the cat and go to work, before i have to head to my job in the am.

#2 ·
I am at work...Didn't get to do anything with the cat today,took the battery tender off the 500 and put it on the 06 700. It's the 07 700's turn tommorrow Cat happy .

Reactions: fordssubarus
#3 ·
used mine to haul leaves out of the yard then took the 3 year old for a ride in the swamp and got stuck a couple times, she loved it...tomarow I am hauling in some firewood with it for a Bon fire for the spring mud Ride on memorial weekend

#4 ·
Installed a modded moveable sheave, installed a modded fixed plate, did the secondary mod. took it for a short run then put it on the atv trailer to figure out tie down bonnets along with the 2 atv's behind it.

#5 ·
I will get a picture of my cat in the morning and post. Once my paycheck comes in i am going to do the hdi headlight upgrade. I use my cat alot in the dark and i hate the stock lights. Espcially if i am out working at night. Considering pulling off my racks in a week or so and sandblasting them. Then put some bedliner on it.

Thx to the topic started here today for that idea.

#6 ·
Here's a pik of mine

#8 ·
Used both mine to collect airborne dust in the garage. Got the Tcat exhaust tore down into pieces and half back together. Awaiting some muffler packing and a exhaust donut gasket that is on order still. Other words a few hours away from true dual exhaust on the Tcat.

#2,716 ·
+1!!! I wana see more of that cat lol.

#18 ·
got home from outta town and seen the river was starting to clear up and slow down. time for a good snorkel test. i got the front rack deep with rear rack and back of seat under, no problems. i love not havin to worry about gettin water in now makes water alot more fun. current was still to strong to go deeper, hopefully when everybody comes over sunday it'll be better

#20 ·
Took the air filter out of the TRV at noon to squeeze out any excess oil to see if that helps my pwr loss/bogging problem. Also knocked my tire pressure in the rears to 5.5psi fro 7. Didn't have time, but my 4-LOCK won't stay engaged (found out earlier this wk) and am sure it will need to be adjusted.

Took it for a 1/2mile run - pwr semed better.

Took note that the fuel gauge still doesn't read accurately P.O'd - broke down and called dealer - they can fix on Monday.

#21 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Apr 24 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
got home from outta town and seen the river was starting to clear up and slow down. time for a good snorkel test. i got the front rack deep with rear rack and back of seat under, no problems. i love not havin to worry about gettin water in now makes water alot more fun. current was still to strong to go deeper, hopefully when everybody comes over sunday it'll be better[/b]

Well im not 100% convinced Mudcat but I do believe the riding in deepwater is what attributed to the fact that the top of my engine is currently at the machine shop and the rings are on order from COUNTRYCAT --------- awesome people to deal with i might add cudos SANNY but besides that all im saying is be careful when entering the deep water with your cat I personally think the air/oil cooled engine didnt care for it much. But on the other hand my problem could be unrelated and the fact that it started burning oil the same day I was deepwater riding could be just a coincidence!!

Food For Thought!!

#22 ·
Came home today from a conference all week, looked at
kitty and smiled. I agree someone needs to do some branch
removal at Flowergirls property,,,,, :D

#24 ·
well today i took my bike to my friends house and got it loaded for the mud rally tomarow :)

#25 ·
Got All The Oils Change
Cleaned Up Ready For The Fair & Mud Ride
Thanks Sanny Cat happy Cat happy
:eek: The 28s Look Bad :tmud:

#26 ·
Yesterday- Went up my friends house.
Today- Friends b-day, so lots of riding, and I'm goin camping with the kitty & friends tonight Cat happy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.