Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Mud Pro in Dirt Wheels

857 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  leroycool1 
#1 ·
I just got my new issue of dirt wheels and on the cover was the mud pro the article gave it great reviews and has some good action shots

#2 ·
What month is your issue? I'm guna have to go buy that one..

#3 ·
WOW, imagine that, Dirtwheels had something good to say about an Arcticcat. I may have to pick that issue up myself. They usually either don't say anything at all or just say the negative! Dog

#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 3 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WOW, imagine that, Dirtwheels had something good to say about an Arcticcat. I may have to pick that issue up myself. They usually either don't say anything at all or just say the negative! Dog[/b]
thats why i hate looking at some of these magazine and television reviews because if the company doesnt sponsor them, they'll get a crap review.

G
#5 ·
The Mudpro is also on the cover of ATV ACTION January issue. Good write up on the Mudpro, with some pics in the mag of the Mudpros swimming through CMR's series finale at Mudstock. There is also a arcticle about the new AC 550 Prowler 4x4 flatbed and they seem to give it a good review. I think the Mudpro will give Arctic Cat the recognition that it deserves, finally.

#6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 3 2009, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WOW, imagine that, Dirtwheels had something good to say about an Arcticcat. I may have to pick that issue up myself. They usually either don't say anything at all or just say the negative! Dog[/b]

ya i should get that one LOL it will be the first one because they never have any cat stuff in it so i never need it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.