F Chassis ('07-???) Also known as the Twin Spar chassis.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
Team ArcticChat

Team ArcticChat  
Team ArcticChat
Sled: 2007 F1000 Sno Pro
06-07 Mileage: 530
Well just got back from my annual Christmas sled trip to Northern Minnesota. I could not be more happier with this sleds speed, comfort, fuel mileage, and handling. Currently I have an after market y-pipe, after market silencer, studs, dual wearbars, a dual EGT Gage, and the "Top End Kit" Arctic Cat put together for the F1000. We put on 360 miles and each time we stopped for fuel, my F1000 was using a 1/4 to 1/2 gallon of gas more then my wife's Saber Cat 600, using 87 octane. This set up works great for me, and yes they do seem to run a lot faster with the more miles you have on them.

Last year I had a after market single pipe and y-pipe, studs, wearbars, EGT gage, air iduction screen(s), an after market clutch kit, a fuel controller, and was running 93 octane. I was not that all impressed for all the money I spent. After I installed the "Top End Kit" and talking with Arctic Cat this year about performance issues I decided to take some of those items off and see how the sled would perform. For me the biggest improvements have been the Top End Kit (which includes the clutch set up these sleds should have come with), studs, and wear bars. At least that is what has worked the best for me. Also as I posted in previous posts, I have never had my ECU reflashed and my sled runs excellent without the lean issues others were experiencing. Going back up north next week for another 4 days of riding, should things change I will post to let you know. Oh, one thing about the Top End Kit, trash those wear bars and extra set of wheels they give you and get something good, they are worthless.

I purposely left out what brand of after market parts I purchased since it is inmaterial to this post.

2009 Sno Pro 600 Mod
2006 Sno Pro 600 Mod
2006 Saber Cat 600 EFI
2007 F1000 Sno Pro

Visit My Website
EAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » Snowmobiles » Arctic Cat Snowmobiles » F Chassis ('07-???)

Search tags for this page

2007 arctic cat f1000 review

2007 arctic cat f1000 reviews

2007 artic cat f1000 efi snopro speed curve

2007 artic cat f1000 review

2007 f1000
2007 f1000 performance upgrades
2007 f1000 review
2007 polaris f1000 sno pro reviews
arctic cat f1000 pipe fuel octane
tune pipe artic cat snopro f1000
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.