Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Wrecked my 09 CF SP

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  drbishop 
#1 ·
Was in the yupper this past week and wrecked my CF. 3 miles outside of Krupps coming back from Alston trail went left and I think I went right. Bent the right ski and and also the tunnel. Hood wont line up to lower plastic just right and broke off the hood tie down hook. If you saw a CF with a blue bungee holdin hood on then you saw me. Goin to dealership tomorrow to see the damages. Anyone replace a tunnel or frame on one of these things? Forunately I was able to heat ski and bend back to rideable position for the rest of the week. Snow was awesome and we had a great time off trailing. Sled cornerd great to left but just pushed thru to the right after being a little crooked.
Stopped off at the UP pub in Calumet and had way good of a time. You all gotta check out Laurin at the Pub. If you stop in, ask her where she lost her bra!!!! :wub:

#5 ·
x2 on the bra less pix.

#6 ·
PICTURES OF ANYTHING !!!!!!...please
PS..I work in a strip club, so i see enough T&A,, the sled pics would be just fine with me.

#8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snofrog @ Jan 20 2010, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hoacha @ Jan 20 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PICTURES OF ANYTHING !!!!!!...please
PS..I work in a strip club, so i see enough T&A,, the sled pics would be just fine with me.[/b]

how much do you pay to work there ? :lol:
[/b][/quote]

LOL.. :D Not enough if i can still afford a new sled..

#9 ·
That's what you get for having two aircraft mechanics work on your sled. Especially those two.

I had my tunnel replaced, under warranty though so I didn't actually do the work myself. Labor time was about 16 hours if I recall with parts (new) being $350-$400. A bent bulkhead is probably a totalled sled.

#10 ·
funny you say 24k If they patch my airplanes like they fixed my sled, Im in TROUBLE Thought you might see this post. Dropped her off at the shop today and sure enough, bent tunnel and motor mounts are pulled away from bulkhead so he thinks it will be total loss by the end of it. Im sure there some pics of the carnage but my aircraft mechanics are gonna have to send those my way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.