Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Ottawa Ontario
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Sled: 2016 Bearcat 3000, Ovation 340
ATV: Prowler HDX, Yam Warrior, Honda Big Red
Well I managed 91kms after I saw the groomer in the trails Monday night.
- Trails were still ruff so I was able to test the stability of the Bearcat. Which was impressive. Even with the narrow ski stance, it felt planted, soaked up the bumps easily and remained planted. Keep in mind it is still within break in, so speeds were kept around 50km/h.
- Seats is comfortable but it took some adjusting since I am used to straddle the tank and being 6'2 I cannot do this on this sled without bruising my knees, so a more relaxed seating position is necessary.
- I could not believe how warm my feet stayed the whole time. I have fought frozen feet for years on my Phazer. This is not an issue on the Procross platform.
- Engine ran well, stayed cool and sipped fuel as expected.
- Hand warmers work well, but the thumb warmer is weak.
Overall its was a great ride and I am looking forward to many more.