Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Sled Solutions carries Sled Dollies Now

7K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  sledsolutions 
#1 ·
Skinz Protective Gear saw the need for some high end dollies so they developed these all Stainless Steel units that will be the only set you will ever buy again.The Cadillac of Dollies $215.00
Made of Stainless steel
Angled front and back so the dolly won't tip when putting your ski on it.
Rubber tops
Large 3" ball bearing wheels with ball bearing swivel
Heavy Duty Construction
Will work with ALL sleds
Comes Fully Assembled

[attachment=70840:Snowmobi..._PSSM100.jpg]

We also have taken on this line of caddies that are more economical and come fully assembled.

Sport Caddy $39.00
Heavy Duty Injection Molded Plastic Caddy's
Set of 3
Duel Wheel Swivel Casters
Non Slip Hydro Turf Inserts
Light Weight and Duable
Available in Black and Blue

[attachment=70841:Sport_Ca...DY_SP_BL.jpg]

Semi Pro Caddy's $54.00
Light Weight Aluminum
Set of 3
Heavy Duty 60mm Swivel Casters
Non Slip Hydro Turf Inserts

[attachment=70843:Semi_Pro_Caddy.jpg]

We will be stocking these come fall but if you would like to order a set now please contact me as I will be placing orders periodically when demand is there.

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McCready6569 @ May 31 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
At $215 a piece more like the Bentley of dollies... lol just kidding, they look great and im sure will be well worth the money... the one thing i cant stand is when the dolly tips over while putting the skis on... nice product IMO[/b]
Those dollys are for the guy who has tried them all and wants a set that works regardless of price. I thought the same thing when I first saw them and questioned Skinz when we met a couple weeks ago. After they explained to me the real target customer I understood, it's like the covers they are pricey but are worth every penny when you look at what you get.

#6 ·
Just a note on these dollies. I bought two sets of the Sport's and for $39.00 they are well worth the money. They are very solid in construction and the casters are solid. Don't take this the wrong way Dan but I was actually pretty surprised at how solid they were. Simply put they are very solid reasonably priced product.

#7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvarmit @ Aug 14 2007, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a note on these dollies. I bought two sets of the Sport's and for $39.00 they are well worth the money. They are very solid in construction and the casters are solid. Don't take this the wrong way Dan but I was actually pretty surprised at how solid they were. Simply put they are very solid reasonably priced product.[/b]
Thanks for the good words!!

#8 ·
I had a set of the sports. They worked great for awhile then the wheels started popping off and the one i use for the track broke completely. I would be the guy that has tried them all and would only suggest aluminum or stainless with bearing casters.
The products look great and Ill pick up a set soon. great pricing!!!

#10 ·
those stainless ones are nice, but you can buy a heavy duty dolley like race teams and shopes us for less. 2 big wheels that don't get stuck on the floor like the small dolleys. i have tried them and they all suck, the wheels fall off, they bend, break get lost. not to mention, some sleds have 2 carbides and the standard dolleys just don't work.

so my question is, what makes these stainless dollies better than the heavy duty pro dolleys?

#11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbeaton @ Jul 18 2008, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
those stainless ones are nice, but you can buy a heavy duty dolley like race teams and shopes us for less. 2 big wheels that don't get stuck on the floor like the small dolleys. i have tried them and they all suck, the wheels fall off, they bend, break get lost. not to mention, some sleds have 2 carbides and the standard dolleys just don't work.

so my question is, what makes these stainless dollies better than the heavy duty pro dolleys?[/b]
I've never seen the ones you are talking about so I can't comment on them.

The Skinz Stainless Dollies were designed by guys that wanted something that worked all the time. If you are one of those people who are tired of the wheels breaking, the backs giving way or the caddies flying out from under your sled just when you were getting going.....
THEN THIS MAY BE FOR YOU!

Precision Ball Bearing Wheels
Aluminum Body (lightweight/durable)
Longer/Wider than conventional set for superior stablity
Large 3" Diameter Swivel Wheels
Ball Bearing Swivels
Riveted Tough Liner
Straps to secure to sled

These are not cheap....but they thought...."What if cost was not a parameter and you could make something that will last for more than a season?" This is what we came up with.

2 year warranty

This is the picture of the actual productions models.

[attachment=103751:Snow_Mov..._PSSM100.jpg]

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.