Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Need some info on my sled!

644 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  PowderHunter1288 
#1 ·
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4d500768ba5e03dbaf521e6f6c3703bb&oe=56D7743B

I have a couple questions on this, Its a '97 ZRT 600 that i bought a couple years ago. First, ive seen a lot of these with the AGLT mods, but i dont really know the difference between that and the stock; does this sled have it? Second, how to i get it to ride higher? i weigh about 240 and the guy i bought it from was about the same. when i sit on it it drops a good ways, and it doesnt seem to come up as high as it should when im off of it. For example, when i lift the rear bumper, it lifts a good 6-8 inches higher than it rests. Is this normal for this suspension? If so, is there any way i can get it to ride higher? Also, is there any mods that yall have done to one of these sleds that really made a difference?

#2 ·
I'd say it's a stock front end but just measure it..the aglt will be somewhere around 49" from outside to outside of the ski saddles.
The rear could be a few things.- the black springs have an adjuster...it's a plastic triangle that has different thicknesses on each side. Make sure the thickest side is against the spring to start with. A pic of the rear suspension would help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.