NavbitArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » ArcticChat.com News » Arctic Cat News » Review of the Wildcat Trail 50 Inch Monster

Arctic Cat News This section contains news that relates to both Arctic Cat as well as ArcticChat.com. Front page news will go in this section and so only Administrators or Moderators may start new threads in this section.

Old 11-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin  
Administrator
Review of the Wildcat Trail 50 Inch Monster

The long rumored 50-inch Wildcat is now a reality. And I am here to tell you, what a reality it is. I didn't know what to expect when I was told that I would be reviewing the little brother to the Wildcat. I was pretty blown away with the Wildcat from a couple of years ago, and now they have had time to tweak, refine, and redefine. The development team at Arctic Cat has pushed the limits of the 50-inch platform with the all new Wildcat Trail.

The specs paint the picture for a truly great little machine. It seems as though the boys at Arctic Cat took a look at the current segment, and said, "Okay, this is good, now lets turn our amps to eleven." 50 inches wide, and 110 and a half inches long. This makes it 7.5 inches longer than it's direct competition. I will get to what this means in the bends later on. In the power to weight ratio department, the Trail is on par with the likes of a certain machine that is well out of it's class with just about 200 more cc's. I am not saying anything, that is just math. As for the all important subject of power, the manufacturer is claiming the vague 60+ horsepowers. The Trail is no slouch to say the least.

Read more here: 2014 Wildcat Trail Review
NickJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin  
Administrator
Great review! Now I can't wait to blast some trails in one of these 50'' wide models
4Nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Administrator

ArcticChat.com Admin  
Administrator
Awesome write up Nick. Can't wait to test one of these monsters out!
dascrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   ArcticChat.com - Arctic Cat Forum » ArcticChat.com News » Arctic Cat News

Search tags for this page
50 arctic cat wildcat

arctic cat wildcat review

arctic cat wildcat reviews

arctic cat wildcat trail

arctic cat wildcat trail forum

arctic cat wildcat trail review

arctic cat wildcat trail reviews

artic cat wildcat trail
wildcat 50 reviews
wildcat trail review
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.